We design barns with:
tunnel ventilation with cool pads
Feeding & Watering:
- Feed bins – we stock 6′ , 7′ and 9′ bins in our warehouse. Our Val-co bins come with a bottom drip-edge so that water doesn’t run along the hopper and prevents premature rusting. We also inventory and install fill augers of various sizes.
- Feed pans are available with a variety of depths and grills, and with a 14” diameter our Val-co pans fit the most birds per pan. They’ve been proven in feed trials to give you the best feed conversion. Check out our Chick Feeders as well. The downspout spills feed onto chick paper for placing chicks and neatly fold away when you’re done using them. We also carry the Butterfly Feeder. At the beginning of 2020 we hosted an open house showcasing our first barn of Landmeco pans, an innovative Danish product designed to go from flood to feed to dump/clean with a simple twist of the pipe.
- Water Lines come from Val-co, the company that revolutionized watering systems across the globe with their drinker nipple.
- Exhaust fans manufactured by Artex Barn Solutions come in many different sizes and have a 5 year warranty on their blades
- Monsoon Fans by Artex Barn Solutions have built-in power insulated shutters.
- Jet fans manufactured by Artex Barn Solutions are a high-powered, targeted area circulating fan
- Hemisphere mixing fans manufactured by Val-co quietly blend air and evently distribute it through the house
- Forced Air Heaters (or space heaters) – we have 250,000 btu Hot Surface Ignition space heaters from LB White
- Brooders from LB White are low profile at only 14” tall and come with 40,000 btu output
- Modulating Tube Heaters from Roberts Gordon control the burn and blower rate for maximum efficiency
- Ceiling Inlets are bi-flow and gently blend the warm attic air and distribute it throughout the house to save the cost of operating heaters and fans.
- Framed Inlets come in a variety of sizes, including one that fits between your wall studs to simplify construction. Doors seal tightly with industrial weather-stripping.
- Tunnel Inlets come in a variety of sizes to customize to your build. We often double stack our inlets to minimize the space required inside the barn in front of the inlets, leaving room to walk during daily chores and to install other equipment.
- Cool Pads are the latest in evaporative cooling technology. The unique combination of pad & trough allows for years of trouble free use.
- Horizon Controller is a 42 channel touch-screen whole-house control that enables you to use remote access to check in on your poultry house. We also carry Agri-Alert barn alarms.
- Canarm light dimmer
- Canarm LED bulbs
- Sentinel bird scale
- Poultry Hawk dead bird trolley system
- chick paper
- bio-security boots & coveralls
Literature for Download: